Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Harajuku Crepes

That stretch of Little Santa Monica over by Rodeo and Beverly is filled with high end shopping and cute little shops. Before Harajuku Crepes came along, the same space used to be occupied by Fulfilled which was pretty tastey but overpriced and probably led to its downfall. I think Harajuku Crepes could go down that same path. The place is good, but damn those crepes are small and expensive! Although, by the looks of the Yelp ratings/reviews of 4 stars/115 reviews it may be sticking around a little bit longer than Fulfilled with its 4 star/56 reviews.









Behold! Crepe with strawberry, nutella, and vanilla ice cream for $6. I just wish it were 2-3x the size. Maybe I'm a piggy, but I didn't enjoy having to share this.



I think I'd rather have crepes at the French Crepe Company at The Grove Farmers Market. Now those are bomb!

Harajuku Crepes
9405 S Santa Monica Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90210




View Larger Map

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

sharethis

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes