Monday, November 2, 2015

Lick Honest Ice Creams

Lick Honest Ice Creams
2032 S. Lamar
Austin, TX 78704


Boy was my time in Austin a hot one!  Ai ya ya ya!  That's my "I'm so hot. I'm on fire.  It burns!" onomatopoeia.  What better way to beat the heat than some ice cream?  I actually had more reason to be visiting Austin than to eat, though that's plenty of reason to be anywhere really. The Annoyer and I drove from Houston to Austin for The DonBon's wedding.  On the way, we picked up Mama H.o.P. and Smooth Obturator at the airport.  After settling in at the hotel we wanted to see a little bit of what "keeps Austin weird, but of course had to start off by filling up our empty tanks.


Horchata sweet rice ice cream, cinnamon, vanilla, clove
Milk & Cookies brown sugar ice cream, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough

Caramel Salt Lick
Pecans & Cream
Hill Country Honey & Vanilla Bean

Tart Toasted Coconut coconut flakes, tart lemon-lime curd



Dark Chocolate Olive Oil & Sea Salt


The ice cream was good.  Not too sweet.  Flavors were solid, but I would have preferred more options with mix ins.  Single flavor ice creams are a bit boring to me.  Not sure if I would wait in line for this place again.  The line was only 15 minutes I think, so not bad really.  


10 - You NEED to eat here
9 - Awesome!
8 - Very good
7 - Good 
6 - OK 
5 - Average
4 - Not bad
3 - Not good
2 - Terrible
1 - Do NOT eat here

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

sharethis

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes