Monday, March 31, 2014

B Patisserie

Though I have yet to try the wondrous deliciousness of the famed Cronut, I would argue that B Patisserie's Kouign-Amann (pronounced queen ahman) has to be some stiff West Coast competition.  I don't know why I had never heard of this Kouign-Amann before.  It is ridiculously amazing.  Like any good bakery, B Patisserie serves an assortment of sinfully sweet and rich pastries.





Behold! A flakey, buttery, and sweet croissant like creation with a sugary crust and an sweet oozing syrupy center.  I will admit that the syrupy center is a bit much.  I actually let a lot of it drain out before eating it all because it was just too much for me, but damn, this thing was soooo frickin' good!




B Patisserie is a MUST TRY for anybody visiting San Francisco.  I didn't try any of the other pastries because 1) I didn't have space and 2) the extra pastry I did buy, I left on the airplane.  I've lost so much food on airplanes because I always leave it under the seat and forget about it!  But what doesn't end up in your stomach, can't end up on your hips, sooooo my absentminded brain unknowingly does a great service for my figure.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

sharethis

 
Home | About | Link | Link
Simple Proff Blogger Template Created By Herro | Inspiring By Busy Bee Woo Themes